Saturday, October 16, 2010

These days are ours happy and free

I have been super busy recently which has been a nice change but has left little time for blogging.
First, we brought home our new puppy, Bernard.


Second I started working at a Chiropractic office as a Chiropractic assistant. The job is pretty good pay and super easy. I just seldolm have free time. There is no happy medium... you either don't have a job and nothing to do or you have a job and have no free time. So I am currently in the process of trying to balance work and a social life.

Third, Taylor and I appeared as extras in a Ron Howard movie staring Vince Vaughn, Kevin James, Winona Ryder, and Jennifer Connelly! The movie is called "The Dilemma" and is in theaters next January. There was a trailer for the film recently released inw hich we are pretty sure I can be seen behind Kevin James' head, but the trailer has recently been pulled due to a gay joke that was deemed inappropriate.

Other news, my parents came to visit me last week! It was great fun to have them in my apartment and experiencing a little bit of my new life. My mom and I did some shopping as usual in which I ended up with some super cute decor for the holidays! Also at the end of this month I will be traveling back to Georgia for one of my best and dearest friends, Caleigh Allen's birthday. I am excited to see her because it has been far too long. This time last year she and I were in Disney World. So yeah we won't be in the "Happiest Place On Earth", but at least we will be together.


I think that pretty much sums up what has been going on in my life. Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment